pregnancy due date

Monday, March 30, 2009

SUCCESS!

posted Jan 31, 2009



So I was 11 days post ovulation yesterday and was like well maybe I could take a test. So I did. A dollar store brand. and I saw a faint line, a pink line or an exaporation line? I couldnt tell! So I put it in a ziplock and put it in my purse and went to work. I was talking to my good friend Amanda at work about my symptoms and the possibility that I may have taken a test and she was like- do you have the test with you? um yeah. I feel kinda gross carrying my peestick in my purse... no one else thought I was gross though. She looked at it right away and was like, OMG your pregnant! Woo hoo! But I was trying not to get my hopes up bc what if I took another one and it was a faulty test. I told Jonathan all about this and we were excited but skeptical.I took three this morning. a walmart brand, an early response, and a dollar tree test...





Holy Crap! Im pregnant. With a due date of October 12th, 2009!! ( Yeah Im the dork wheeling myself out at work to find out my due date each month...!!) So excited that I can bearly sit here!!
Now, I call the fertility center on Monday to tell them that i tested positive and go in for some blood work! Then once they release me from there I can make my first appointment with my OB that I love so much! yay!!
For those of you that read this (there are only 3 of you that have this addess), we arent telling anyone for at least 4 more weeks just in case anything were to happen. So shh. Keep the secret! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment