pregnancy due date

Monday, March 30, 2009

One step in the right direction

Posted Feb 2, 2009


Today was my official "test" day for the dr. I took 2 pregnancy tests when I woke up and went to work. I called the dr and they had me go for a beta hCG and
progesterone check. My hCG was 152 and it should be anywhere from 100-5000 2-3 weeks post conception. Since we are JUST 2 weeks post conception, they thought it was good. My progesterone was 30.2 and it should be 11.22-90.00 in the first trimester. And that was good as well. Plenty of progesterone to support my little one.I go for another hCG on Wednesday to make sure that it at least doubles. If it does- then I schedule an ultrasound with the fertility center at 6 weeks to see the little one! They said they like to follow the pregnancy until at least 10 weeks. So if everything looks good at 6 weeks, then I will have another ultrasound at 10 weeks, then they release me to my regular OBGYN. Though they said that I can make my regular scheduled appointment with them.So at 6 weeks I will hopefully have an ultrasound.On Feb 25th we have our first official "OB appointment"At 10 weeks we have another ultrasound.Then in 2 more weeks I will be 12 weeks!!Hopefully this first trimester will fly by! Still praying that God holds his hands around this pregnancy and holds it in place...

No comments:

Post a Comment