pregnancy due date

Monday, March 30, 2009

Little update

Feb 25, 2009

We go for our 8 week ultrasound on March 3rd- this tuesday!! Im so excited to see our little one again! I am also nauseus in the mornings and halfway through the day. I have some good medicine (Zofran and Phenergan) that makes life a little better until I get to 12 weeks.Our first official OB appointment got pushed until 10 weeks. But thats okay, we will have a 6 week, 8 week, and then 10 week ultrasound of our little one! How great!?So March 3rd is our 8 week Ultrasound and the our OB appointment is March 18th I believe.On another happy note- I finally had a vaginal delivery with my favorite Dr at work yesterday! I have been in labor & delivery for almost a year now-My sucky streak with her is over. I was beginning to think that she thought that I was a bad nurse bc she always had to cut her patients when I took care of them. Not anymore! Had a nice primip delivery that only pushed 15 minutes. amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment